If Your Car Has A Factory CarPlay And Want To Convert Your Wired Carplay To Wireless: If your phone is iPhone, You Can Choose Carlinkit New 3.0 U2W Plus, If Your Phone is an Android Phone, You can Choose the Carlinkit 4.0
If Your Car is Tesla, You could buy the T2C 2.0 Wireless CarPlay Adapter For Tesla
If You You Can Try Carlinkit Tbox. It Is Not Only A Wireless Carplay Dongle But It Also Has Its Own Android Car System, Which Means You Can Run Any Android 9.0 Compatible App From The Google Play Store On Your CarPlay Display.
If Your Car Doesn’t Have A Display, You Could Try The Wireless Apple CarPlay Dashboard Console 2.0, This Is The Easiest Way To Get Apple CarPlay In Your Car. This Apple CarPlay Dashboard Console Is A Standalone Display That You Fix To Your Car Dashboard Or Windscreen. You Can Connect Your Phone With This CarPlay Console Easily Via Bluetooth Or Wi-Fi.
If you want to add CarPlay for your motorcycle, you could choose the CarPlay Dashboard Console for Motorcycles
The Carlinkit Wireless CarPlay Dongle Is the First Wireless (Bluetooth + Wi-Fi) CarPlay Dongle on The Market. With The 2.0 Version Update, Carlinkit Is an Advanced Standard in Terms of Stability, Compatibility, And Performance.
The U2W Plus Dongle Is a Wireless CarPlay Adapter That Is Suitable for 98% Of Existing Wired CarPlay-Enabled Vehicles and Wired CarPlay-Enabled Receivers, Such as Alpine and Pioneer in The Aftermarket.
Latest Update: As Long As Your Car Has Factory Apple CarPlay, This Unit Will Work On Your Car
- How to Get Wireless CarPlay: Choose Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless Adapter! This Will Convert Your Wired CarPlay to WIRELESS
- Main Function: Enjoy Automatic and Wireless Connection To CarPlay Without the Need for A USB Cable. Check Out This Easy Way to Retrofit Your Existing CarPlay System to Make It Wireless. Wireless CarPlay Makes It Easy to Play Music, Google Voice Navigation, Or Use Siri Wire-Free!
- Compatible Devices: Your Car Must Have a Built-In Factory Wired CarPlay. Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless Adapter Works Every iPhone from the 5 (Running IOS 7.1) All the Way Up to the 12 Pro MAX. (How Long Does It Take for The Carlinkit Unit to Connect? It Depends on Your Phone and Car, But It Usually Takes 7-14 Seconds.)
- Principle: Our Adapter Has Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Hardware. It Connects with Bluetooth and sends the Wi-Fi Credentials to The Phone, Then Disconnects from The Bluetooth Network. It Works Solely on Wi-Fi from That Point On. As A Plug-And-Play Solution, The Carlinkit Is Very Easy to Install. Turn On the Bluetooth and Wi-Fi Networks on Your Phone. Make Sure Your Phone Is Not Connected to Any Other Wi-Fi or Bluetooth Networks and remove the Hands-Free Connection from Your Phone and Car System Settings.
- After-Sales Service: Carlinkit 3.0 Wireless Adapter Has a One-Year Global Warranty and Permanent Technical Service Support.
If Your Models Are in Our Compatible Vehicles List Below, Then There Is No Doubt That the Unit Works with These Models.
If not, Make Sure Your Car Has the Following Factors, then the Carlinkit U2W Plus Will Work on Your Car
√. There’s Already Wired Apple-CarPlay Installed from The Factory or Upgraded Through Your Dealer and You’re Getting Its Functions.
√. There Is a USB-A Port in Your Car Model.