If I have Carlinkit Dongle(Autokit, Wireless Version) which work with iphone, then how shall I upgrade the dongle to use wireless CarPlay?
There are easy to follow 6 steps to use and upgrade the wireless CarPlay in Android Head Unit. Let’s go!
1. View Android car version
- On the car system, go to setting and check the system version.
- The Android syetem is higher than 4.14 and ou can use the product.
2. Download the APP
- Download Autokit.apk and install successfully on the car system desktop.
3. Connect and pair
- Insert the wireless product into the USB port of the car, and wait for the Autokit.apk to search for the product’s Bluetooth.
- Then iPhone Bluetooth search and select the product’s Bluetooth.
- Enter the password “0000”, click pairing. Done.
4. Use CarPlay
- After completing the connection, you can use CarPlay.
- Use map, music, phone, split screen and other functions.
5. Screen Mirror
- Click Autokit.apk, select the Mirrorlink option, use a high-quality USB cable to connect the phone.
- You can synchronize the phone screen.
6. Online Upgrade
- Click Autokit.apk, click settings, you can upfrade to the lastest version.