We offer FREE international shipping as standard and Paid expedited express delivery option.
Our goal is to offer you the best shipping options, no matter where you live. Every day, we deliver to many customers across the world, ensuring that we provide the very highest levels of responsiveness to you at all times.
Methods & Delivery Time
We offer FREE & FAST international shipping as standard shipping. Here below is a list of shipping times for major countries:
|Countries||Generally Delivery Time|
US Remote regions (Alaska, Hawaii)
|About 1 – 2 Weeks|
About 2 – 3 Weeks
About 1 – 3 Weeks
|Australia/ New Zealand||About 1 – 2 Weeks|
|UK/ Ireland||About 1 – 2 Weeks|
|Germany/ France||About 1 – 2 Weeks|
|Other EU countries||About 1 – 3 Weeks|
|Middle East countries||About 1 – 3 Weeks|
|Hong Kong/ Taiwan/ Japan||About 1 Week|
|Rest of the world||About 2 – 4 Weeks|
Note: They are estimated according to the delivery time of historical orders.
We offer expedited shipping options for saving delivery times(about 3-5 business days) via 4px prime express service.
Please forgive us, affected by COVID-19, there will be some delay on the delivery.
- Before the shipping, please allow us 1-3 business days for processing your order, timing depends on the actual situation
(Public Holidays/Weekends excluded)
- Processing time may be delayed if your shipping address is questionable and your order is flagged as a risk (we use this additional time to help ensure the security of your credit information). We may require proof of identification for the billing information received.
- You will receive the first email notification of the shipping details once the parcel has been shipped.
- The tracking number will be sent out to your email 1-2 working days after you received the first notification email.
- We recommend that you register an account on our website to keep track of your order.
Parcel Tracking Site: https://www.aftership.com/couriers/4px
(It usually delays 1 – 3 days to sync the tracking information before uploading to the internet.)
- If you do not live in a secure location please be wise about the shipping method you chose as standard mail couriers will not require a signature and packages will be left and any “secure” location deems fit to the mail carrier.
– We are not responsible for incorrect addresses entered by you as the customer.
– A restocking fee will be charged if you do not claim your item and it is returned. The charge will be 10% of the total charge per item.
Taxes and duties
Will I Be Charged With Customs And Taxes
The prices displayed on our site are tax-free in US Dollars, which means you may be liable to pay for duties and taxes once you receive your order. Import taxes, duties, and related customs fees may be charged once your order arrives at its final destination, which is determined by your local customs office. Payment of these charges and taxes is your responsibility and will not be covered by us. We are not responsible for delays caused by the customs department in your country. For further details of the charges, please contact your local customs office.
Damage on Packaging
You must sign a receipt of delivery on a freight shipment, but first, be sure to inspect the package and shipping materials for any signs of damage. If observable damage is present, refuse the shipment and do not sign the receipt. After refusing the order, please send email to us: [email protected], so we can complete your claim and begin the return process. If damage is minor and you’d like to accept the shipment, write “Subject to Concealed Damage” on the receipt.
Damage on Product
After receiving your order, you should inspect the contents for any product damage, or “concealed damage.” If any damage is found, retain your copy of the delivery receipt and contact the carrier within 48 hours. If possible, take digital photos of the damage as well to further support your claim. After contacting the carrier, please [email protected] so we can help you complete your claim, and ship a replacement.