If Your Car Has A Factory CarPlay And Want To Convert Your Wired Carplay To Wireless, You Can Choose Carlinkit New 3.0 U2W Plus
If Your Vehicle can not Install Android Software, You Can Try The MMB Multimedia Android OS Box. It Is Not Only A Wireless Carplay Dongle But It Also Has Its Own Android Car System, Which Means You Can Run Any Android 9.0 Compatible App From The Google Play Store On Your CarPlay Display.
If Your Car is BMW, You can choose MMB Multimedia Android OS Box For BMW
If Your Car Doesn’t Have A Display, You Could Try The Wireless Apple CarPlay Dashboard Console 2.0,This Is The Easiest Way To Get Apple CarPlay In Your Car. This Apple CarPlay Dashboard Console Is A Standalone Display That You Fix To Your Car Dashboard Or Windscreen. You Can Connect Your Phone With This CarPlay Console Easily Via Bluetooth Or Wi-Fi.
- 【CarlinKit Mini Working Principle】: Our adapter has WiFi and Bluetooth hardware. It connects with Bluetooth and sends the WiFi credentials to the phone, then disconnects from the Bluetooth network. It works solely on WiFi from that point on. As a plug-and-play, the Carlinkit is very easy to install. Well, with this new faster Wi-Fi 5 Chipset/ internal hardware, this dongle offer an improved and more stable signal for wireless CarPlay between your iPhone and the dongle.
- 【Features】Original Wired CarPlay upgrade to Wireless CarPlay, you can say goodbye to lightning USB cable with this wireless CarPlay receiver, turn on the Bluetooth and WIFI on your iPhone(suppor iPhone 6 – 13 Pro MAX , iOS 10 to 14.7.1), Plug the wireless adapter in the CarPlay USB port on your car, connect your phone to the Bluetooth name on the car screen, then you completed the wireless CarPlay upgrade.(How long does it take for the Carlinkit unit connect? but it usually takes 7-14 seconds)
- 【How to Get Wireless CarPlay】: Choose Carlinkit Mini wireless adapter! This will convert your wired CarPlay to WIRELESS – Carlinkit. Compatible with Audi/ Porsche/ Volvo/ Volkswagen/ Mercedes-Benz/ Hyundai/ Honda Civic CR-V/ Peugeot Chevrolet/ Ford SYNC 3.4/ Mazda CX-5 Artz/ KIA / Skoda/ GMC/ RAM/ toyota/ land rover/ subaru…and so on. These cars must have the factory wired CarPlay function.
- 【MAIN FUNCTION】: Enjoy automatic and wireless connection to CarPlay without need of USB-cable. Check out this easy way to retrofit your existing CarPlay system to make it wireless. Wireless CarPlay makes it easy to play music, get navigation, or use Siri wire-free! Support Voice Control, Siri, GPS Navigation App(real-time navigation), Online Music App, Phone Call, Music app, Messages. There is no question that you will be very happy with the final product once you get it set up!
- 【 Reliable After-Sales Service 】- All Carlinkit electronics are guaranteed for One-year global warranty and permanent technical service support.
*Easy to Use : Wireless connection, No need to disassemble the Car ,Say goodbye to lightning USB cable, Plug and Play
*Compatible with All Factory A-pple CarPlay Cars
1.Plug the adapter into the CarPlay USB Port
2.Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi networks on your phone
3.Wait for the interface to appear on the screen. Click the search button. Select the phone you want to pair the adapter with
Note: (connect via the Bluetooth displayed on the screen). Select “”Pair”” on your phone.
Not suitable for Android car stereo
Not suitable for Android phones
Buyers’ FAQ (In order to avoid buying the wrong product, which will affect your shopping experience. Please read it carefully, thank you!)
Q:What is the difference between CPC200-U2W Plus and CPC200-U2W mini?
A:They are all suitable for cars with Apple CarPlay installed (this is a very important condition of use)
CPC200-U2W Plus: Black matte process, conventionally equipped with a USB-C interface, and additionally equipped with a USB-A interface for iphone to connect with a data cable, providing wired CarPlay and charging services.
CPC200-U2W mini: compact and mini, easier to hide and place, conventionally equipped with USB-C interface, not equipped with additional USB-A interface.
Q: Does it come with instructions?
As a plug-and-play solution, the Carlinkit 2.0 Mini is very easy to install.
Turn on the Bluetooth and WiFi networks on your phone. Make sure your phone is not connected to any other WiFi or Bluetooth networks and remove the hands-free connection from your phone and car system settings.
Plug the adapter into the CarPlay USB port.
Wait for the interface to appear on the screen.
Click the search button.
Select the phone you want to pair the adapter with (or connect via the Bluetooth displayed on the screen).
Select “Pair” on your phone when the notification appears.
Q: How long does it take for the Carlinkit 2.0 Mini unit connect?
It depends on your phone and car, but it usually takes 7-14 seconds.
Q: Do I have to sync the adapter every time I use it?
Nope! After you set it up, your phone will pair with it as soon as you start the car, every time.
Q: Does it use WiFi or Bluetooth? I don’t have WiFi in my car？
Our adapter has WiFi and Bluetooth hardware. It connects with Bluetooth and sends the WiFi credentials to the phone, then disconnects from the Bluetooth network. It works solely on WiFi from that point on
Q: Will it work with my iPhone?
Yes, it works every iPhone from the 5 (running iOS 7.1) all the way up to the 12 Pro max.
Q: If I have two phones, which will it choose?
You can use either phone, but if you have both in the car, it will connect to the last paired phone.