MMB Multimedia Box 3.0 is the latest arrival that features the Android 11.0 operating system. The product was introduced in the market in 2022 and it comes with a car-friendly interface.
It allows you to run any application that is compatible with Android 11.0 from the Google Play Store on the display of your CarPlay. This newly launched device has made the entire experience of accessing any streaming services – including YouTube, Amazon Prime, Netflix, and more – really smooth and wireless.
Specifications Of MMB Multimedia Box 3.0
If you are looking forward to getting smooth navigation to your destination or a quick ride that doesn’t take too long to connect with your smartphone and play music automatically, then this is the perfect pick for you.
The specifications of the device ensure that you get a hassle-free experience throughout your journey with your loved ones.
- Operating system: Android 11.0 OS
- Source of GPS Signal: Internal or Vehicle GPS
- Wireless Connections: Bluetooth 4.0 Wi-FI 2.4GHz + 5.0GHz
- Processor: Quad-core 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Working Temperature: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Storage Capacity: 32GB eMMC ROM
- RAM: 4GB DDR4 RAM
- GPU Renderer: Mali T720
- Easy to a plug-and-play device that can convert any original wired CarPlay to wireless.
- You also get a Type-C cable in the box that can make the device wired, anytime.
- Control the device with help of a voice.
- Features USB port for playing media, Google Assistant, Screen Casting, Split Screen, YouTube, Offline Maps, and Online Google Maps.
- Supports touchscreen.
- HD resolution.
- It provides original car sound quality.
- The device comes with a compact and sleek design that matches the car’s interior.
- Mostly compatible with cars launched after 2016.
Difference Between 2.0 And 3.0
MMB Multimedia Android OS Box 3.0 Is An Upgraded Version Of The 2.0 Version.
MMB Multimedia Android OS Box 2.0 VS 3.0
*It Can Fit In All Car Models( 2016-2022) Except BMW If Your Car Is BMW, You Can Choose The BMW Version (Latest update: The BMW version stop manufacturing now)
*The 3.0 Version Could Support All Car Models Display With HDMI Interface
*The Device Interface Is Improved. The HDMI Interface Is Additionally Added, Which Can Be Compatible With The HDMI Interface Of The Vehicle. At The Same Time, It Can Be Connected To A TV, Monitor, Projector, And A Mouse And Keyboard When Traveling To Fully Experience The Android 11 System On The Big Screen.
Let’s Check Out The Pros & Cons
- You can watch videos in HD quality
- It comes with one year warranty
- Users get a free lifetime upgrade online
- Connects quickly, great for a short drive
- Split-screen feature
- Compact design
- Worldwide shipping available
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- It does restart twice sometimes, after entering the car
- Single color available: Black
If you are looking forward to getting an upgrade, then MMB Multimedia Box 3.0 is the best option in the market at this moment. The device is fast to connect and also stays stable in a moving car. What’s more, it can work on all car models now with the latest version.